Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Donald Sterling, NAACP, House Negro-Field Negro=outrage or outrageous

Donald Sterling is all over the News, thanks to TMZ sports. He was alleged to have said something to his then girlfriend's association with black folks. He did not like it. He was totally against it. He expressed this in some very strong language.

Now, we got the NAACP in LA.....well they were getting ready to honor this dude again for his support of the NAACP.  Well, it seems that Donald Sterling's racist attitude has been this way for years. He has been sued by the Department of Justice and his former General Manager. He has expressed disparaging comments against blacks and Hispanics.

He has no respect for blacks, none at all.

I do not know who I am most disgusted by; Donald Sterling's racist views or the NAACP in LA inadequacies. For years, I had respect for the NAACP, for years. Now, I am concerned about their leadership. Their willingness to sell an honor for the all mighty dollar. No investigation about the honoree. None at all.

Now for the black folks that defend Donald Sterling, I just do not get it. He has a right to say what he wants. But to speak ill of the very people, the very race of people who made him a billionaire, is just flat out wrong.

Something needs to be done and done now. Racism never went away folks. It really did not. We are not free. Racism still exist in the minds of people who truly believe that if you are a person of color, you are worthless and dumb. That cancer like thinking is resonating in our young people. We don't speak out because we are afraid to lose our jobs, our livelihoods and our reputations.

We can no longer be House Negros and protect the white man! If you are a racist, I want you gone from my sight. I will call you out. I will dismiss your presence. I will fight your cancerous movement. I will stand against your outrageous behavior. Will you stand with me?

Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment