Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Walking In Your Path-Empower Yourself-Walk in HIS Grace

Every since that door slammed shut, I have been working. I have been working on finding my path. I have  obtained counsel from friends and family. I felt turned around. Not upset, but turned around.  I was here and there. No plan, just Hope. No plan, just a dream. Then, I had an epiphany. I decided to walk out on a butterfly's wing. I decided to have FAITH. I decided to put my faith in HIS hands.
Things started to open. Not great big things but things. Good things. I developed a plan. I executed that plan. I learned that I was enough. Liked minded people began to collaborate. I am planning and bringing projects to fruition.
 
I embraced that I am amazing. I embraced that I am smart enough. I embraced that I deserve to be successful. I embraced that I have the ability to create and execute amazing and important shift in the lives of many. I embraced that I am inspirational. I am OK with it and as you read this know that if I am all of these things then you are all these things too.
 
I ask you to embrace your amazing self and join me on the " Getting Back To Me Women's Empowerment Webinar". Yours truly will facilitate the conflict resolution seminar.
 
Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment