Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thank you

Good morning all. I want to thank over 500 of my facebook friends for taking the time out of a traumatic day (for many ) and a joyous day for a few , to wish me a happy birthday. Thank you for the many text and calls.
Although, I did not wake up to the 1st woman President, I am proud of my fellow Scorpio Hillary Rodham Clinton, she broke the glass ceiling and although she lost, she conceded with class.
I had a wonderful birthday, simply because I am here to celebrate it.
The donald is now the President and I will respect the office. I will also hold him accountable.
Folks who did vote, hold him accountable. Folks who did not vote, u now know that votes count more than twitter, instagram and protest.
I fully intend to be fully engaged. I will be engaged with my sorority on the regional level. With my friends on the local level. With my local board appointments on the local level. With my gubernatorial appointments at the state level.
Be not afraid. Be informed, be empowered and be engaged.
To my Trumps supporters, this is a presidency and not a dictatorship. It is a government and not a private business, he cannot ramrod anything down the legislators throats.
And oh by the way, he is the President of all the people...
Love,
Short , bowlegged force of Nature....Vickie R. Wms-Cullins aka Ms. Firecracker aka Vickie Chill

No comments:

Post a Comment