Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Today, oooh today

Today, I woke up tired and irritated. I got a lot of stuff going on.
Business projects, Delta projects and  community projects.

I am being pulled because  of my expertise and reputation. I am knowledgeable and passionate. I am relatable and a hardworker.

I am thrilled about my accomplishments and my recognition. I also need to organize. I need to prioritize.
I need to say no.

It was not necessary for me to be irritated. I just chose to be. I allowed a situation to impact me negatively.

Aggggggggghhh. Sometimes, you got to kick the can. Sometimes, you got to say .....f.cuk it...

By the way..its ok to be funky and have a funky day; just learn to balance as well as prioritize. Saying no with no explanation and yes with out regret, can help.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment