Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2015

This week

This week.....whew.  This week has seen change. Change in my family, my friends families and the United States. The Confederate flag came down. My friends suffered the losses of pivotal male figures in their lives. Pivotal male figures in my life set boundaries and demanded accountability.

I laughed with my play cousin and was inspired as well as subsequently blessed by old friends.

I and my bestie combined forces and presented an excellent program to key decision makers. I was notified that I was selected for a conference workshop and would be presented with a mou for services.

Last night at a party, I was presented an opportunity and I still have lingering projects that I must bring to fruition.

Life is often a kaleidoscope. It is full of light and darkeness. It shimmers and dances. It shocks and soothes. We try to catch it, stop it and control it; yet we can't. What we forget is that we aren't supposed to.

We got to roll with life. We got to get out of its way. This week has been full of excitement, strife, experiences, stress, love, loss, confusion,  pain, joy and love.

However, I made it through and will continue each day that I get that opportunity.

Life is lightening in a bottle, don't try to catch it or you may get burned. Just enjoy it, be mesmerized by it, be inspired by it, be soothed by it and learn from it.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment