Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Love letter to my Daddy, Ray C. Williams

My best dad memory was finally getting and understanding the sacrifice my dad made for his family. 

When my brother got accepted to Hampton Institute,  my father moved his entire family from Korea to Hampton.  He sacrificed a booming career to ensure his son, had his family.

Wherever my father was stationed, he brought his family.  He was only away for maybe a year, he would figure it out. Family was everything to my Dad. He wasn't perfect, far from it.

He did the best he could with what he had.
He was a good man who loved his wife & his family and that was enough.

I love you Daddy and you done good.
You raised good men and a confident daughter and that was the greatest success of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment