Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Business. Empowerment. Marketing. Awareness

Marketing your business is essential.
I know my businesses value,  but do you? Who do you market your business to? Everyone. Everyone that you think can use your services.

Don't put yourself in a box but don't over extend yourself. You need to target some groups or businesses. Which means that you need to be able to articulate your message.

Do you know your message and can you articulate it?

Being empowered means that you aware!!
There are several things that I am passionate about and they are as follows: voting, voting empowerment, absentee Voting, civic engagement, restoration of rights and breast cancer awareness.

I am passionate about these issues and I make a point of informing myself and others about these issues.

I own my own business,  Opndoor communications.  I developed this firm to ensure that the community, private businesses, faith institutions, non profit organizations and government agencies are able to communicate and resolve conflict in a fair equitable manner.

Information is Power. .become informed and be empowered.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment