Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Business of parenting

I am a Mediator. I help parties Draft agreements.  I have written hundreds of custody agreements.  More often then not, they are about power and control. Sprinkled with hurt, loss of trust and lost love.

Now these parties have to craft an agreement and adhere to it. This is extremely hard without tools. This is where the business of parenting comes in.

I urge all parties who have to co parent to attend an parent education class. Learn to communicate.  Learn to manage conflict.

I now facilitate parent education classes.

My first one is on 9/27/14 From 9-1.
Contact me @ 757-816-4478 or vickierwilliams@opndoor.com or click on my website for more details: www.opndoor.com.

Let's work together to change the stigma of children who do not have 2 parents at home. Together we can change the mindset.  Together the parents can raise amazing children. .it just takes a little work.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment