Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Reason number 10 , why i love my hair shop

As I was waiting for my stylist, her mom who owns the shop asked me what I did. I told her, I help people communicate better.
We started to talk about my business, my challenges...she and her client who is a court reporter...also a business woman.
We talked about pricing...value...tenacity...hope...drive...not giving up not even when its darkest. Being every where...talking about your business to everyone... Being the best and believing it.

I needed that this morning. I needed to hear it from black business women ..who successfully navigated through the darkness....

This is small business Saturday... Support one today!!
The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment