Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Do you deserve..or you deserving

The last two days, I have been afraid. I felt undeserving. I felt unable. I compared my life to others. I felt that my failure to follow certain steps caused me to stumble.

On Sunday, I woke up...I looked the world in the face and begin working.
I knew, that I was deserving. I knew.. I was amazing. I know that I do not have to cross all the ts and dot all the is. I know that God has created me uniquely in HIS image.

I and my girl, Cookie sit in the sanctuary of Gethsemane and Rev Riddick has reiterated that we are deserving.

You will not do it right according to the book..but if you do it and you believe it it...you have done it right!!!
2015...decide that you are deserving and walk with God in your divine purpose.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment