Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Doors are opening, because baby..I'm a knockin

Its been 11 months today, that I have not worked for the state of Virginia. I have taken classes, been on interviews, on unemployment and building my business.
I thought it would be easier.. It wasn't. I thought that I would be more focused, I wasn't. I thought that I would be scared, I was. I thought that I would fail, I didn't. I thought, that I would get weaker, I did not.

Building a business is my calling. It is what I have always dreamed about and although, I am scared...I am stronger. Today, I worked all day on my business. A full 8 hour day.

Every, minute was for Opn-door communications. Every second was for my business. I have stumbled. I have made missteps...but I am still standing....I am planning and executing these plans.

Doors are opening, because baby..I am knocking!!!

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment