Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Eruption

The last week, I was in turmoil due to my choices and others reactions. I have a fixation issue. I fixate on missteps until I make myself sick. I try so hard and and I take it personal. Then I steal myself up to erupt. However, my issue is in no way that serious. It can be fixed with honesty and openness. If money  is owed it will be paid. I poised myself for eruption and did not have to.
Now, Baltimore is in turmoil as was Ferguson. This turmoil, this pain, this eruption is serious. People are hurt. Again, police and death are at the core; however joblessness, hopelessness, racism are the sores that have become infected and the pus of pain has come gushing out.
Pointing fingers won't help. We got to be calm and offer solutions. We are all one incident away from kaos; what are you going to do? How will you help? Are you part of the problem? Are you part of the solution?
Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment