Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Reflection

As I sit here drinking my coffee with no where to go and lots to do. I reflect. I reflect on triumphs and tragedies. Mistake and mishaps. Goals reached and goals missed. Goals made and micro movements celebrated.

I am a business woman. I am a brand. I am driven and tenacious. I can be lazy and forgetful. I am Vickie R Williams Cullins, Executive director of OPN-Door Communications LLC. I amazing.
I own that. I am that. I will continue to be that!!

At least once a week, take a moment and be quiet. No sound. Reflect on the week. Review issues. Just think. With tea or coffee or juice or water. Inside or out. Just the quietness. .the stillness. .helps purge and reopens your mind to the fact you are amazing. .gorgeous. .needed..important. .viable...
You...are...all...that.
Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment