Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Friendship

This weekend was wonderful. I was apprehensive, because I had a big project that I was nervous about. I did not want to be away from my husband for the weekend.

I shouldn't have been. I enjoyed the ride and the company of women that I had an unique connection with. Not only are we friends but we are also sorors. 

We have married, been divorced, had children, lost parents, lost siblings, lost jobs, bought homes, started businesses and survived chronic illnesses.

We laughed, drank, ate, fussed, hugged and encouraged each other. It was necessary for me to be there. I am truly grateful for the love.

Thank you Villa Gang, Thank you. 
ECSU
Villa Gang
Delta Chi
Delta Sigma Theta Inc
Vickie chill
Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment