Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2015

Thankful

On my way to the post office, I saw a couple with a sign saying they were homeless.
After my business, I asked if they wanted something to eat from rallys, they said yes. I went and bought  them lunch big buffords, large fries, large soda and a apple fritter. I got out my car and delivered it to them.

They were so thankful, the gentleman gave me a hug and shook my hand.
It warmed my heart.
I too am struggling. I have spent my savings on my business. I often worry about how I will pay my bills...but I am thankful for todays. 

Today, I had extra money to bless someone else. My classmate blessed me with $, when I tried to return it; he refused. He said don't block his blessings.

Today, I press on and continue on my journey.

Today, if you can lend a helping hand; you have no idea how you can bless someone and how the blessing will enhance your life too!!

#Pressingonclubmember

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment