Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

ECSU homecoming

I needed this. Re confirmation of your value.  Homecoming.
My school.  My friends.  My sorors and "bros"-ques/kappas/sigmas/grooves /aphiqu and my sisters -aka,zeta,sigma Gamma rhos..

As soon as I hit the North Carolina border. .I relax. I hit Ec I am giddy. I walk on campus....I really am Vickie Chill.

I hung out with sorors that I looked up to...I so enjoyed them. I hung with my ls and family. I hung with my villa gang sorors.  I continued to build love friendship with sorors of different lines.

This weekend is so important to me. It recharges me. You have no idea as to how positive words..received and given can touch and empower. This weekend words of love and friendship was given. Support was given effortlessly.  Hugs and hospitality.

This is homecoming.  This is Ecsu homecoming.  This is HBCU Homecoming.
#thisishomecominecsustyle #onceayearessential

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment