Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

My anniversary

Today is my 7th anniversary.  7 yrs ago all was right in my world. My family was intact. My mom was alive. I married my best friend.  T and I have been through everything together. Sickness and health. Richer and poorer. Crazy ass highs and fucked up lows. We stand.

I often look back at other relationships and I think of what could of been; then  I say naaaa...God gave me T. The smartest,  slickest, funnest,  finest and toughest dude ever. T loves me. T likes me. T is absolutely the best dude for me. He is the dude who comes through in a clutch. He is the first man to give me a ring. He makes me laugh and smile. I feel safe. He is the first man to believe in me. He is my safe haven. He is the first man to make me feel safe.

They say you marry your Daddys,  I agree. My daddy with all his "stuff" was the best man in the world and I am so glad God saw fit to bring a man like my daddy to me.

Happy anniversary T. You are the love of my life and at times the bane of my existence and I would not have it any other way.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment