Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy bday to my Daddy, my hero

20 yrs ago my daddy went into cardiac arrest. It was his birthday. He was 64. They kept him on life support until I came home. He died on January 3rd 1996. He was a perfectly imperfect man. He was my first hero. He was absolutely the bravest man I ever knew  in my life. He would do anything to support his family. He loved and adored his wife. He took care of everybody. I could depend on my daddy. He did not do everything right but he did something he always did something. I loved my daddy. I miss him. 20 years later he still impacts my life. I also think about how he would have loved my husband. His example was hard to follow but my husband does a good job of trying to be the man that I described my daddy to be to him. I miss you daddy. Happy birthday. Love your sissy , your Vickie Boose.

My daddy overcame and stood up to things that would have broken most men. I understand now, these mistakes,  these troubles. I and my husband made them.
However,  I am resilient.  My resilience comes directly for Ray C. My work ethic,  comes directly from Ray C.

I am his daughter and baby, I am damn proud of THAT!
the Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment