Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Circle of Life

This was a good weekend.  I started to plan again.  I wrote down my dreams.
I spent time with my sorors, bros, fellow Greeks and volunteered my time .
Then , I got a call that an elder was dying.

Estelle Spencer came into my life when I was 9. She was our neighbor and my mom's best friend.  She was there for my family and we were there for hers. She truly epitomized what a neighbor was.

She spoke her mind, was just nosey enough,  she was strong willed and regulated the neighborhood.

She was a nanny, crab picker and real estate owner. She was kind and loving. She welcomed all into her home , including your dog. Lol.

When, my mom died, a part of her died too. They watched over each other.
Yesterday,  her granddaughter Kim, said she was talking to her family,  who had passed on. She mentioned Bob, my mamma. She asked her to wait for her.

She is. Nonie as you begin your transition,  be at peace, you have left a legacy of love, service, strength, wisdom and unwavering friendship.

Love,

Your Vickory

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment