Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2016

Saying good bye, to Nonnie

In 1973, we moved to Lasalle ave. Estelle Spencer was our neighbor.  She soon became family. Smart, savvy, and loving. Nonnie was no nonsense.  She was old school. She was the village. She watched out for your home, the neighborhood and your children.
She was my Mom's best friend and our "grandmother". My brothers and I were special to her and she to us.

Now, she has transitioned on to Glory. Ms. Estelle, the Williams family were glad, we became your neighbors,  thank you. Thank you for welcoming us into your heart and into your family. Thank you for your wisdom, love and belief in us. You had a huge impact and made a tremendous positive difference in my life, my brother's lives and many many other's in Hampton and NN.

Say Hi, to Bob and Ray C. for us.

We love and miss you. Rest in Peace.

Love Vickory

No comments:

Post a Comment