Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Business or Buzinezz

The last two days have been interesting. I am a business woman. A woman of character. My word is my bond. It takes a lot to take me out my character. Acting in shady secretive manner will do it.
Thank God, for a referral from my little bro...and for creating a relationship with the sons of blood and thunder and a man on the square.

I have learned ..share enough info to get them interested and you serve as the gate way to make and cement the connection.

Business 101 everyone who is friendly ain't your friend. Instead, look to your peoples who have shown their true colors..lean on the shield and search for the square.

Folks show you who they are, believe them, but don't let them take you out your character and don't get in your feelings about it
.....its simply Buzinezzz.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment