Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fear

Fear resonates in the bravest of souls. Yesterday, someone I loved dearly expressed anxiety over a new opportunity. I have been there. Last year, I had contemplated suicide, because I could not pass a test. I was not able to meet the standards that were set for me, no matter how hard I tried. I was despondent.

Everyone, is not met for everything. I know we have to try and we have to forgive ourselves if it does not work. What we should not do is give up, cause its hard. Or give in to bad habits to hide.

We can only do the best we can, while we can and for as long as we can. I was released from that job and soon my soul was at ease.

But, I still had to support myself and I was surprised  when the great JOB that I rightfully deserved did not come through. I got scared again. Fear showed up and showed out. I hoped my husband would save me. But that's not his job..his job is to support me.
I push forward. No change in circumstances will stop fear...we just have to our best to use fear as fuel to reach our dreams.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment