Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

Good morning

The end of a challenging week and the beginning of a new one. Today, as I drink my coffe, I once again reflect on my mother. My mother, the accidental entrepreneur. For years my father was the provider. He owned a successful business, lost it and went to jail.

He got out and could not find steady work. He decided that my mother should start a janitorial company because as a felon, he was ineligible for government contracts. She agreed. He would be the advisor. She and I would own it.
Ok, we said. Then he got sick. Cancer and lasted 2 years. My mom was on her own. She figured it out. Figured it out and ran a successful profitable business for 10 years.

My mom was brilliant and I am following in her foot steps.

Sometimes, God divinely interferes. We must listen. We must have faith. Thank you, God...i hear you.

Thank you mama, I hear you to.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment