Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Professional Organizations

When you are an entrepreneur, you are soon to be overwhelmed with classes on how to be: in business,  get business, get contracts, get loans, keep business, advertise your business and networking.

Rarely, do you hear about the importance of professional organizations. I own a self professed communication company. I am a Mediator, trainer and workshop developer.
I have found professional organizations to be helpful. I belong to the Virginia mediation network and the hampton roads parent education network. These organizations provide me with best practices ,opportunities to network and collaborate.

Explore the professional organizations in your field as they can be an excellent tool in your success kit.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment