Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Racist acts are not the acts of the mentally ill

I am still in shock about what happened in Charleston.  I can barely sleep. I go from intense anger to extreme saddness. I wonder if this is how my mom felt when she heard about the 4 little girls murdered in a church in Alabama.

I am saddened and angry. I want folks to know that while we had given a stage to a white girl in black face; a monster was plotting.

While we ignored the boiling pot of racist planning to eradicate any black man or woman attempting to just live; a monster was planning.

While our police have made a habit of killing our black women,girls, men and boys; a monster was planning and plotting.

While black America was asleep at the wheel; these racist domestic terrorist are planning a takeover. They infiltrate media and the Internet with fear of  a black planet and yet they are who we should fear.

While white America was asleep  at the wheel; their brethren have become fear mongers and because the conversation of race Is so UNCOMFORTABLE,  they giggle at the jokes and agree with the stereotypes.

Make no mistake, racist monsters are bred and cultivated to engage in these heinous acts. They aren't mentally ill. So, miss me with the excuses and speak up and act out.
Ignorance and fear creates this evil; but apathy creates the climate that allows it to manifest and explode.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment