Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Dreams, Motivation and follow through

I got dreams. Big ones. I have spotty motivation and follow through.
Things are happening and I am pushing through.
In the last seven days, I have been thrown under the bus, inspired people, broke a shoe, lost things, been inspired by people, been inspired by sorors, been confused, gained clarity and finally rested.

I need to pick a day for my todo list, a list that I write to break up my days to address my projects.

As you see, my week was not perfect. It was filled with hills and valleys. I fell and stumbled. I got up.
I have no idea what today will bring, I just know that as long as I am alive and competent, I will bring my A game.

Today, take a moment to be quite and reflect. Plan and prepare. Move through your mess, identify your purpose and stake your goal.

Follow up and follow through.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment