Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's Just Business

I have bid on a contract. I was told that the organization was going in a different direction. I was told that they were in negotiations with the other company.

My husband called  bull shit. I spoke to my VTEC contract consultant. I explained the situation. She reviewed my documentation and ascertained that I completely qualified. She did not even understand how the other company was in the running.

She called the agency on my behalf and advised the Procurement contact that she knew the other organization did not qualify according to their addendum.

Wow , wow....now the Procurement contact says that I am still in the running.  Witf...

I was about to get the ok doke. Wow...I am honest and honorable and was about to get cheated.

Pay attention folks, you are the captain of ship and the master of your fate. Favor aint fair and business is  business. So, follow up and follow through....dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment