Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Safety, Trust, Polite and who really has your back

I am in business. Although, I have a benevolent spirit; I am here to make money. I have a trusting spirit; but I am far from a fool.

I speak of boundaries and yet I blur the lines. This comes from my need for confirmation. Why is that? That's why folks talk. We want our feelings, thoughts and ideas validated.

This is different spin. This is business. I can help but not at the cost of my business. I can trust,but not at the cost of my business. I can talk, but not details,  not secrets,  not at the cost of my business. 

Who has you back? Everyone doesn't. But, for real everyone shouldn't be. Lines need to be drawn and the lines need to clear.

Every body friendly aint your friend. Everyone who says they have your back, doesn't. You know who does and who does. Peoples tell you and show you.

Business is real. This ain't play play. Business is poker, chess, monopoly, spades and tunk...stay alert folks and lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment