Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Confirmation

8 weeks ago, I piloted a communication certfication program.  I was nervous. I never wrote lesson plans or a curriculum before. 

It was bumpy in the beginning, but I saw the impact, the evolution at the end.

On Saturday,  I supported my line sister as her 2nd daughter and baby girl crossed over into our beloved sorority.  I hopefully educated new and former sorors about the importance of our jewels and to uplift and uphold the tenements of our sisterhood.

Our lives are moving forward, we must believe in us and our dreams. We must support us and our dreams. We will experience push back and we will misstep;  but we press on.

Reach out and touch someone's hand and make this world a better place if you can. This is all we can and need to do.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment