Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thankful

November is the month of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was a favorite holiday of my parents.
Our house was filled with people,laughter, food and love.

Then, Ray C. Passed. Thanksgiving died for me. Mom and I, sometimes Kenny would meet at a restaurant.

Then Mom almost died on Thanksgiving day,...my heart stopped and so did thanksgiving.
The next year, on the Sunday before thanksgiving,  she died.
My heart broke. For 7 yrs,I mourned her, daddy and Thanksgiving. 

On, the 7th anniversary of her death my heart stop hurting;  I had found peace. I was able to give thanks for them, their lives.

Many have suffered insurmountable and tragic losses. The pain seems unbearable.  I ask you in that moment,  to give thanks. Thanks for the time you had, joy you had, love you had and the presence you had.

On 11/30/15, be Thankful, I am.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment