Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Grace

Do you ever review your post? Do you see a theme? I have. I have been going through stressful situation.  Some of my own doing, some just life.

This past week was rough and literally cloudy. I had forgotten about God's grace. I remained focused on mistakes,  illnesses,  money and pain.

I had unexpected financial expenses,  loved ones facing medical challenges,  folks lied and I was mislead. Instead,  I should have focused on God's grace. We had money to fix what was broke. My love one is able to get treatment.  I have regrouped and reassessed my focus on my business.

I am paying attention to folks. I am saying no. I am staying positive.  I am reaching out to my family and friends.  I understand that I will stumble,  make mistakes and bad choices. However,  I also will get up, I will recover from mistakes and make good choices.

I am walking in his Grace.

Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment