Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Do you KNOW Your Purpose? Does Your Circle SUPPORT YOUR QUEST?

On 2/5/2014 @ 1:00 PM, a door shut. I was released to a new opportunity. Although, my release was by chance not by choice, it was necessary. It allowed to put my money where my mouth was. Stepping into my purpose. I talked the talk and now, I had to walk the walk. I was there but was I ready. I didn't know. I had faced many things. I faced cancer, I have faced death, I have lost all my possessions and found my beloved mother, dead. I truly did not know at that moment what my purpose was. I just knew, I had to walk. This was my second act.

Fast forward to Today. I am gathering information for another project. I speak to my sistah girls this morning and instantly I am hit with the following: LOVE-BOOM!! * SUPPORT-BOOM SHAKA LAKA*FAITH-BOOM SHAKA LAKA BOOM!!

As I move on into my day, I meet with one of my sistah girls in her office and her boss, who is also a close friend of hers, walks into the room. She speaks LIFE INTO THE ROOM!! You ever heard someone speak life. It is wild. It is exhilarating. She asked me if I knew my purpose. I said yes. She said good. She did not ask me what my purpose was. She just asked if I knew it.  You see, you got to know your purpose. Too often, we seek confirmation of our existence when our confirmation is already here, simply because we exist.

When we walk by Faith and not by Sight, We honor our purpose. When was ask for what we truly know that we deserve, We honor our purpose.

Do you know your purpose? Do you have friends that hit you with the right stuff? Do you have friends that speak LIFE ? If you don't, wellllll perhaps you need to rethink your circle.


Adventures of Vick, the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment