Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Constructive Criticism is it helpful or harmful?

What exactly is constructive criticism?
How can criticism be constructive?
I mean REALLY?
We all criticize someone. 
Is the criticism positive?
Is it helpful?

I think for criticism to be constructive it has to come from someone you respect or at least someone you can respect.

Constructive is often perceived as a positive term yet criticism has negative connotations. Yet these words together can bring about positive change in people.

I am in a growth period.  I have HUGE dreams and goals that I intend to meet.

I do not know everything.  I am open to constructive criticism.  I am NOT open to destructive terminology being thrown my way.

Today....be positive in your criticism of  others. Today be positive in criticism of your self. You and others are growing,  don't stunt your growth with poison words.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment