Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

Riding the surfboard and taming the WAVE called life.

We all are dipping and dabbing. We weave and bob. Life is a trip.

My weekend was busy and interesting. I was installed as 2nd Vice President  of the Chapter of my beloved Sorority. I spent time with my husband and my dear sister and her mom.

I was presented with several opportunities. I have submitted information and I am pressing on in my quest to create more opportunities for myself, my company, my friends and my community!

Doubt is a cancer. It suppresses your capabilities. Doubt strangles your drive. Doubt impedes your progress. Doubt disrupts your future.

I struggle with doubt. I often think that I am not educated enough, I do not have enough experience and that I am not presented with the right opportunity. I go through. WE all go through. However, we get on the surfboard of chance, challenges, risk and hope and we ride that WAVE called life.

When you continue to manage your challenges, face your fears, take chances and risk and maintain hope....LIFE is Managed!!

We got this!@

Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment