Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

OPN-Door Communications LLC

Running, managing, owning your own business is HARD WORK! !
Today, I spent the greater part of my day working on my capability statement.
This statement is like a resume for your business.  It must contain certain elements and terminology to make your business attractive to government agencies.
Wow......who knew. I know now and I am thankful that I took Contracting 101 from Q10 Government Contracting LLC. This class provided me with step by step resources.  What to do, how to do and what to say.
I have always wanted to run my business full time and profile my business in a manner that agencies are attractive to me.
This is my first step. I am investing in me and I am willing to work HARD to achieve my goals.
Ahhhh but can someone post the best inexpensive website hosting WITH email
so I can have a #.comprofessionalprescence
Ijs......sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment