Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Keep on keeping on. Drive is essential

Dreams. Drive. Sacrifice.  Risk.
Do you have a dream?
Do you want success?
Are you willing to sacrifice?
Are you willing take the risk?

Dreams are great. However, in order for dreams to materialize,  you got to visualize ...quantify. ..solidify. .create a goal.

All, I have ever wanted to do was be an entrepreneur. I dreamed about being a big time mogul.  I had a huge office and many people working for me. I DREAMED BIG!!

I didn't do much about setting goals. I wrote stuff down. Gave myself titles and started projects.  Didn't finish them. Lots of false starts and dangling broken dreams.

Then, I decided to set goals. I am achieving some. It is amazing to see my broken dreams start to piece together. 

It is like a mirror that I am slowly finding the pieces for. I see me in my dreams. I see me in my dreams. I am driven.  I am planning.  I am willing to sacrifice. I want success.  I deserve it.

Do you dream? Do you want to bring your dream to fruition?  Visualize your self walking working living your dream. Then set goals. Mark them off. Own it.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment