Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Everything needs to be done now....sheesh

I have an important project on the horizon. I have to prepare and plan my strategy. It needs to be done now and I do not want to do it. Instead, I made some follow up calls, participated in a conference call,  washed some clothes, hung up some clothes, did some banking and paid some bills. I had dinner and thought about the project.

What's blocking my thoughts? Am, I nervous? Do I want to quit? Yes, I really do. I want to throw in the towel. This project is taking up space. Space in my house, life, heart and mind. It blocked an opportunity. I lost some friends and I am a little nervous.

So, I just thought. I just thought and thought and thought.

I decided to take a minute and write an outline. Formulate a plan. I know what to do and I just got to do it.

Don't let an undesirable task stop your progress. Take a breather and then write your plan of attack and follow through with it. We are often our own worst enemy. Lets put our big girl panties on and tackle that task and soon it will just be a check off the old to do list and a distant memory.

The adventures of Vick the Communication Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment