Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I am baacckkkkk!!...Vacation&Education

Vacation was wonderful,  fun, fantastic and educational.

I took time to lounge and swim.

I ate badly & enjoyed adult libations.

We went to bad restaurants and I introduced my husband to my high school classmates.

My college classmate showed her love by preparing a spread worthy of the best southern restaurant ever!!
Omg!!

My high school classmate opened his home and the house party began!!

We attended my college classmates party and  were wowed  by just the class and beauty of the party.

Then the hubby got tired. Then he got irritable.  Then I got irritable.  Then we left.

We had a good day at the aquarium and a so so dinner. Then the hubby was irritated again cause he was tired. REALLY! !

So I pouted, read a book and slept.

We talked about this at breakfast and on the way to the airport.

We had different ideas of what this vacation should entail.  He wanted to meet some of my friends,  see some of my friends, eat good food & rest.
I wanted to see my friends, party, see sights,  party and rest.

We failed to communicate, negotiate and plan.

He apologized as did I. We learned from this vacation.
Communication is critical to having a fun vacation.

Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment