Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Is it still MONDAY? ....U & I got to have FAITH!!

This week has been challenging to say the least. I missed out on opportunities and I am worried.
I am worried about my meeting tomorrow. I am worried that I wont say the right thing and that they will say the wrong thing and set me off......

I should not worry. I should just trust. I should just trust in HIM and know that HIS will,  will be done.

However, I know it's Thursday but it still seems like Monday.

Monday gets a bad rap. It seems like Monday is when anything that can go wrong will go wrong on Monday.....but today is Thursday and I am still a little anxiety ridden.

I have had a lot of bumps and bruises. I have seen some valleys and been through some storms . Just this week.....lots of storms....my life insurance tripled because I had cancer in 08!!!...what ....really!!

I started to feel sorry for myself and afraid of the future. I forgot to trust. I started giving the power to someone or something else.

#stopholdupwaitaminute. I am in control here and God has given me the control. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I am pushing on and giving my problems over to HIM!!!If you do not believe in God or Jesus, I get it...but you got to believe in Something.....Something .........

Have Faith and watch the universe unfold .....

Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment