Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Relationships, relationships, relationships

I own OPN- Door Communications LLC.
I am the Executive Director and I am a certified mediator.  I am an experienced trainer, coordinator and facilitator. I am looking for business.  I am in hunt mode. I also am passing on business.  Yep, I
pass on business.
 
I cannot do everything.  I don't know everything.  I do know how to build relationships.
How do you build relationships?  I am unselfish.  If I don't need the info, I pass it on to someone who does. I listen. I share. I share without expectation of reciprocation. Yep, no expectation!
I don't get caught up in what I have done for you. I do not get caught up. I know Karma.  There is absolutely nothing anyone can take from me, if it is divinely designed for me.
Relationships are circles of trust and communication. You don't always have to reciprocate to have a relationship.  You have to communicate.  You have to do what you say & mean what you say.
 
If you can't, say so.  Your actions build trust and strengthen relationships.
My Hubby is a master relationship builder in the business arena. He has no fear.  He listens and connects.
 
Today, due to my husband's connections, I am sitting in a training with a company that I hope to do business with.
 
Relationships,  Relationships, Relationships
 
Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment