Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Elation-Celebration-Devastation

Yesterday,  I received terrific news.
I just learned that I was approved to deliver parent education seminars. 

This is an important tool for my business.  I will need to market it, but once it catches on..it can potentially grow to be a money generator.  I am excited.  I met a gentleman who provided me with excellent guidance on how to network and gain customers.

Then,  I learned that I was being honored for my community service. .wow...

Then, learned devastating news..A gentleman died. A young omega. A friend to many of my sorors. A prominent hard working member of the community. My friends are crushed. The hurt is prominent.  He touched many.

I did not know him but I hurt for my friends. ..I pray for their comfort and understanding.  I pray for his frat brothers comfort.  I pray they take solace in psalms 23..it is a powerful prayer.

I can offer no words..I offer prayer.
We know not the day or the hour. .so please love your people. .mend your fences...Cause you just don't know.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment