Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Family -celebrations - food aka turkey burgers

This weekend was comforting .fun..emotional. .relaxing. .

Visiting my bestie and her family is comforting. Loud laughter resonates throughout her home.  Lots of hugs smiles and intelligent passionate conversation.  Then there is the food....omg...the turkey burgers need no bread..no ketchup. .they are savory and tender.  Lots of love is mixed up in them turkey burgers.

Then we move on to celebrate our friend. Her childhood friend and a lovely man that I have known for 30 yrs.

Funn. .to just be in the midst of love and funn. Adult classy authentic funn. To hear and see the love in the room....just heart warming.

My T and I are passionate people.  We will fuss and get mad...Then it ends. We never stay mad for long. He is my world and I his. It's just what we do.

Our whirl wind weekend ends as it began. Lovely conversations with our friends. Hugs and laughter from their kids. Turkey burgers for me.
Street barbecue for the hubby.

Lovely ride back.....36 hours can be as eventful as you make it. Mix up love..swirl in passion..Sprinkle a little loudness and maybe a drop of mad.

Life is to short to hold your temper and to short not to forgive. You dig?

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment