Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

If you do what you love the money will follow

I love to help people resolve problems. I love to share stories that inspire people. I love to talk.

I love to listen. Mediation and conflict resolution is right up my alley. I love to empower people and training is a natural fit for me.

As a African American breast cancer survivor,  I am compelled to tell my story. I want women to own their survival.  

I am a thinker and a visionary.  I am compelled to make a difference. 

I would do all of this for free, simply because it is my passion. I am walking my path. I am owning my vision. However,  I now know my worth and I fully intend to grab the brass ring.

http://daymondjohn.com/power_journal/do-what-you-love/

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment