Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Silly is Essential for the working Girl

Yesterday,  I posted pictures of me being silly. I was making funny faces.
I love to have fun. I laugh loudly and love to dance. However, I am rarely silly in public. I tend to put forth a very professional persona while in public. Why? Cause that's what I want people to embrace and know about me.

I have had a colorful past and have worked very hard to interweave that experience into a well respected professional profile.

Well, I have been missing out. Sometimes, it's ok to be silly. When, you are caught up in the swirl of life - silliness is a relief.

So today, give yourself permission to be silly.  Stick your tongue out. Make funny faces. Dance around the living room. Relieve that stress,  your life and problems ain't going no where.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva
Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment