Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stepping forward. ..toward..Our dream

Today, I checked off a tiky tak!
I complete a proposal with the help of an amazing team.

Today,  I felt accomplished.  Today, I felt ..good.

Then my day got better, I heard from my bestie...she has taken a big step toward her dream. She is excited and I am excited for her.

Then my day got even better,  my Facebook timeline was filled with sorors, omegas, neighbors, friends, sisters and brothers all posting personal accomplishments.

Accomplisments! ! YES!!

When I see your success,  I see mine.

I can do this, we will do this. It is our time to step into our power! !

Own it!
Keep posting those milestones. Let's get our blessings. It is our turn.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment