Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

30 days of Time

A recent Facebook post saddened me. One of my Facebook friends shared that her doctor told her she had 30 days. 30 days to live.

I was flabbergasted. How do you respond to this? She has cancer. I have cancer. She no longer has access to a study that was keeping her alive because of someone's oversight.  I am flabbergasted that someone's mistake causes this.

I pray the doctors are wrong. I pray that a gifted creative light Will continue to shine.

Time is a luxury.  One that we waste. We have to balance time. Hard work is great but rest is essential.  Time with loved ones is priceless.  Time spent following your dream is powerful. Time spent worrying about losses, bad decisions and bad loves are damaging.  Time spent remembering family, friends, ancestors and mentors is helpful and soothing.  Time spent planning your future is exciting.  Time spent doing nothing is refreshing.

What are you doing with your time? Are you healing or hurting?  Are you wallowing or reaching? Time can be SNATCHED from us in an instant. It is your greatest gift,  use it!

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment