Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Challenges - face them, conflict coaching,

Every day for me presents a new challenge for me. Today, I will sit for a practical test to determine if this new opportunity is for me. I don't know what to expect. ..but I am not nervous or anxious. 

Today, may be challenging for you. I have no magical words other then face it.
Now, if you are having challenges communicating with a loved one..that's where I can help. You see, I am a conflict coach. You may ask witw is a conflict coach. Well,  I have always helped guide people on how and when to say the right thing.  Then, I discovered Cinnie Noble and learned the term conflict coaching.

You see the power to communicate more effectively is in you. You just need someone to help you pull it out. That's what I do. I am your guide to maneuver through the smoke and mirrors of conflict.  I will help you face that challenging conversation.

Challenges strengthen us. They are needed and critical to our growth. Failure is not an option. No matter the outcome,  the experience WILL strengthen you.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment