Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Don't give up , don't ever give up

I have always long admired Stuart Scott.
He is an articulate, funny, smart, fine, cool ass dude. Then he got cancer. Then I got cancer. Then his came back. In awe I watched him work.  I read the articles about his fight.  Having cancer is hard.  It is like really hard. It takes a team and you must be the head of that team. You can give in, but never give up.

My dad, who eventually succumbed to cancer told me this:"if I die trying to live that's my choice."

You have the power to do anything.  Cancer is simply something else you need to overcome.  Stuart Scott speech applies to anything in life you have to fight or recover from.  So per the late Coach V,
"Don't give up, don't ever give up!"

Scott ESPY speech: http://youtu.be/tuNrSrHUgso

No comments:

Post a Comment