Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

I am a bad ASS Woman

I am a BAD ASS Woman. I take risk.
I advocate for others. I believe in dreaming. I encourage others to dream. I follow my dreams. I believe in setting goals. I believe in micro steps towards these goals. I believe that one person can change the world. I believe that I am that one person.  I believe that you are that one person.  I believe struggle is good and that it strengthens the soul.  I believe failure is necessary as it strengthens your mind. I believe in being scared and I don't believe in being frightened.  I believe in laughing out loud. I believe in smiling broadly.  I believe in cursing. I believe in being quiet. I believe in making mistakes.  I believe in bad grammar. I believe in the power of pets. I believe in Love. I believe in God. I believe God is in me. I believe in me.  I believe in silliness and sappy romantic movies.  I believe that a BAD ASS Woman is complicated and not perfect. 

I am the daughter of Bob & Ray C. Williams. 
The sister of Mike, Jeff & Kenny Williams. 
The wife of Terry Cullins. 

However, the most important reason why I am BAD ASS is because I am Vickie R. Williams - Cullins- I am ME!!

Embrace your badass. Embrace YOU!

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva





https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140725041711-5854825-ten-rules-for-badass-women?_mSplash=1

No comments:

Post a Comment