Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Facing life and absorbing love

Yesterday,  I received some news. It wasn't bad and It wasn't good. I am still in the trenches. Still in the fight.  Just this time...I ain't troubled or anxious.  I am taking control and demanding  respect. I am taking steps.

Then, I learned my classmate/ls was in town.  She had been ill and I wanted..no I needed to see her. She and I had been cool since high school.  I needed to lay my hands on her.

What joy it was to see her,my other 2 line sisters and 2 of my favorite chapter sorors. We LAUGHED!!! The love in the room was tangible. I so needed this.

Love + laughter × friendship=strength

Although,  we all are going through. .This moment in time ....was essential. I thank God that our common denominator is DELTA...As membership truly has it privileges.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment